Guilde Hawks Index du Forum

Guilde Hawks Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Metro 2033 Rus To Eng Language Pack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Hawks Index du Forum -> En jeu -> Vos exploits
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rangldarn

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Metro 2033 Rus To Eng Language Pack Répondre en citant

Metro 2033 Rus To Eng Language Pack > bit.ly/257irTU

Change...the...last...option...to...EnglishStrangeFascination..View..Profile..View..Posts..13..Oct,..2014....9:49am..I..am..unable..to..post..a..screenshot..unfortunately,..I..had..a..quick..look..in..the..steamapps..folder..and..read..user.cfg..(or..something..similar)..and..in..that..the..language..was..set..to.."us",..i..assume..this..is..the..same..as..the..setting..in..Steam..and..doesn't..work..as..you..said.I..really..want..to..play..this..game,..can..I..contact..Steam..Customer..services..directly..to..arrange..a..refund/replacement?..#3..The...game...is...full...Russian...and...I...only...speak...English,...can...someone...guide...me...through...this?...darkjouninMember...Since:...February...5,...2005Posts:...714darkjouninFollowForum...Posts:...714Followed...by:...0Reviews:...0...Stacks:...0#2...Posted...by...darkjounin...(714...posts)...-...6...years,...1...month...agoBefore...you...start...the...game...theirs...options...to...let...you...change...it...at...least...there...is...for...mines...us...version...I...thinksupport...Patches...TechPowerUp.Forums.www.techpowerup.com.Forums.>.Software.>.Games.>TrackMania..[DEUTSCH]..Support..Tipps..&..Editing..Technischer..Support..Downloads..Tracks..TMU/TMN..TMS/TMO..Skins..TMU/TMN..TMS/TMO..Verschiedenes..Toolbox..Mods..Videos../..Replays..Schilder..Spezial..Foren..Liga,..Team..und..Contest..Forum..TM-United..ManiaLinks..Showcase..Trackmania..2..[ENGLISH]..Subscribe.Search.This.Thread.Start.a.New.Thread.post.#1.of.3.6/8/10.at.12:58am.Thread.Starter.sabbathcrazy.Joined:.Aug.2008.Posts:.1,436.Rep:.27.(Unique:.26)...Select.All.Posts.By.This.User.Title.says.it.allClose....In...the...end...I...acquired...the...game...from...more...nefarious...sources(You...must...log...in...or...sign...up...to...reply...here.)...Show...Ignored...Content....:-)u.dachii!.#6.Overclock.net:Forums:Video...Games:PC...Gaming:How...do...i...change...language...in...metro...2033...its...russianMost..useful..information..about..the..game..is..if..it..has..written..on..the..game..case/box.."100%..Uncut"..which..means..that..there..aren't..any..kind..of..restrictionsSupport...Leveleditor...Wildlife...Park...3...Neuigkeiten...Tipps...&...Tricks...Technischer...Support...[ENGLISH]...Wildlife...Park...2...News...Tips...&...Hints...TechSoI...have...seen...some...people...on...other...forums...suggest...getting...hold...of...the...english...sounds...from...a...less...reputable...source...and...deleting...the...others,...but...I...don't...see...this...changing...the...menus/subtitles/etc...plus,...I...live...in...the...capital...of...piracy,...if...I...wanted...to...pirate...the...game...i...would...have,...but...I...know...this...comes...from...a...small...studio...and...thought...(for...once)...I...would...go...the...legit...route!...#5...Support...War...on...Terror...(en)...News...&...Talk...Multiplayer...TechUnfortunately,..like..i..said,..in..the..game,..these..settings..do..not..existOtherwise..you..can..open..C:Users..AppDataLocal4A..GamesMetro..2033user.cfg..and..put..us..after..langtext,..replacing..what..is..there(probably..ru)Full...Review...Kingston...HyperX...Cloud...II...Reviewed...by...Jedson3614...A...huge...thanks...goes...out...to...the...HyperX...team...for...providing...this...review...sampleGameSpot..MenuPCPS4Xbox..OneWii..UMore..PS3VitaXbox..3603DSReviewsNewsEntertainmentVideos..All..Videos..Trailers-----..Fallout..4..Show..GameSpot..News..GameSpot..of..Thrones..New..Releases..Now..Playing..Reality..Check..The..Gist..The..Lobby..The..Point..Things..You..Missed..Forums..Games..DiscussionPC/Mac/Linux..SocietyPlayStation..NationXbox..AssociationNintendo..Fan..ClubSystem..WarsOff-Topic..DiscussionGameSpot..GiveawaysBug..Reporting..&..FeedbackSee..all..ForumsAA..Sign..in../..Join..GameSpot..Forums..PC/Mac/Linux..Society..Changing..Language..in..Metro..2033..This..topic..is..locked..from..further..discussionSupport..[ENGLISH]..News..&..Talk..Tips..&..Hints..My..CityLife..Mods..&..Extras..Tech.Nighthawk...X8...by...Jedson3614...:...Netgear...AC...6210...by...Jedson3614...:...Kingston...HyperX...Cloud...II...by...Jedson3614...:...Netgear...IncSubscriptionsJig...McGalliger...View...Profile...View...Posts...8...Nov,...2015......8:52pm...This...game...is...5...years...old...and...far...beyond...all...updates...or...developmentTime...machine...(14...items).........CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAME8400...C0Evga...680i...LTGalaxy...GTX...460's...SLI4gb...OCZ...GoldHard...DriveCoolingOSMonitor2-150gb...1-500gbNoctua...NH-D14Windows...7...64bit22"...LCDPowerCaseocz...700wattThermaltake...armor...extreamView...all......hide...details......Reply...Time...machine...(14...items).........CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAME8400...C0Evga...680i...LTGalaxy...GTX...460's...SLI4gb...OCZ...GoldHard...DriveCoolingOSMonitor2-150gb...1-500gbNoctua...NH-D14Windows...7...64bit22"...LCDPowerCaseocz...700wattThermaltake...armor...extreamView...all......hide...details......Reply...post...#2...of...3...6/8/10...at...1:04am...SeriousDon...Programmer...Joined:...Apr...2010...Location:.../root...Posts:...1,990...Rep:...113...(Unique:...90)...Trader...Rating:...1...Folding...Team...Rank:...1,353......Name...Team...Rank...Points.../...May...Work...Units.../...May...SeriousDon...1,353...2,015,548.../...0...141.../...0......Select...All...Posts...By...This...User...Go...to...the...options...menu...on...the...left...side...of...the...main...menu...(the...radio)...-->...Game...options...(second...from...top),...Voice...language...and...Text...language...are...the...bottom...2...options,...change...them...to...englishI..have..contacted..Steam..Support,..hopefully..they..will..be..able..to..sort..itForumsanyone...fancy...guiding...me...to...the...option...to...change...to...English?...I...can't...really...speak...Russian,...lol#DickBaby#...View...Profile...View...Posts...8...Nov,...2015......11:57am...Really...bad...support...from...this...game...#12...Support..[FRANAIS]..Magie..et..Craft..Support..technique..L'histoire..et..les..personnages..Runaway..DS..[DEUTSCH]..S.T.A.L.K.E.R..-..Clear..Sky..[DEUTSCH]..Tipps..und..Tricks..Technischer..Support..Grafik-../..Performancetuning..Das..Frustforum..Mod-Ecke..[ENGLISH]..Mage..Knight:..Apocalypse..Mage..Knight..(de)..Mage..Knight..(en)..Silverfall..Silverfall..(en)..News..Introduce..yourselfSince...my...experience...with...Kane...&...Lynch...I'm...very...careful...what...I...buy...and...where...I...buy...itFor...example,...I...bought...Kane...&...Lynch...2:...Dog...Days...in...Austria...2...years...ago...and...it's...strictly...in...german...language...and...it's...not...possible...to...change...it...because...german...version...of...the...game...has...to...applicable...to...german...laws...considering...laws...of...violence...and...gore...in...video...games...and...it...doesn't...matter...that...I'm...not...a...german...citizenMost...useful...information...about...the...game...is...if...it...has...written...on...the...game...case/box..."100%...Uncut"...which...means...that...there...aren't...any...kind...of...restrictions f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde Hawks Index du Forum -> En jeu -> Vos exploits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange